Parenthood is everything you dreamed of & more, right? But…
- Feel like you cannot get through another day without pumping back caffeine?
- Feel exhausted and can’t remember the last time you slept well?
- Wake up too many times through the night with your child?
- Have no idea what to change – and googling your situation isn’t helping at all?
Maybe your child is irritable and cranky and you don’t know if all babies are like this, or if it’s just yours…
Maybe your child seems to have a “second wind” and is bouncing off the walls around bedtime, making it impossible to get them to bed on time…
Maybe you’re experiencing a brutal “witching hour” with your child and are not sure how to combat overtiredness
When you really think about it, your child isn’t the only one being affected by the lack of sleep. Your WHOLE FAMILY is suffering, but as the mother you take it personal. You’re feeling…
- Mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted
- Frustrated with yourself for your lack of patience with your child
- Wishful… if only you had some alone time to feel like yourself again
- Guilty for not being able to enjoy motherhood more because of the intense sleep deprivation you feel
Can you relate to any of this?
You just want to be yourself and feel normal, and there is no way you can do this baby after baby without the rest you so deserve.
So now, imagine having a predictable, structured daily and nightly routine, that brings you joy. Real, true, joy.
Instead of feeling anxious, scatterbrained, and fearful of bedtime, you feel comfortable, assured, and relaxed.
Picture your sweet, but busy (oh so busy) child being able to fall asleep by themselves and feeling so proud of this achievement.
The overwhelming gloom of tiredness – just wiped away as you wake up feeling rested every morning.
What if you had more time to spend with your spouse or other children?
What about that girls night you’ve been missing out on for years…actually being able to go and feeling confident your child will stay asleep.
Because this isn’t just about your child not sleeping well…
You need a solution so that your family can get the rest they need – so that you can feel like a human again and be the mother and wife you want to be.
It’s time to transform your motherhood experience from just getting through the day, to you actually having the space and mental clarity to be able to enjoy your baby and your calling as a mother.
And this is why I’ve created the Midnight Mama Transformation Package:
- Get to Know You Questionnaire – this questionnaire is all about you, your baby, and your family. This ensures that your experience is completely customized to fit your family’s needs. You’ll tell me what your day looks like, your baby’s nights, routines, your struggles, so that this experience can be YOURS.
- A Customized Sleep Plan and Daytime Plan built just for you and your family – This is unique and individualized. There is no “template” or internet solution – this truly is customized and nothing like reading a generalized book.
- Private 75 Minute Consultation – We’ll meet (in-person or virtually) and I’ll go over the plan in detail. You’ll leave feeling confident & I’ll be there to answer any questions you have.
- 4 Weeks of In-Depth Follow Up Support – No children are the same – and although we will see amazing progress, it sometimes feels like a rollercoaster to get there. Many good nights, mixed in with a hard one, followed by more consistency. We’ll speak regularly during our time together. You will have access to me through email, to answer any questions, and to fine-tune any kinks we find along the way.
- Wrap–Up and Goodbye Call – We’ll chat about your successes and what to expect AFTER our time together. No mishaps or surprises for you, Mama!
- ALL of my Sleep Guides for your personal use – I want you to be able to live your life, while still having a great sleeper on your hands! Travelling, sickness, teething guides & more will all be included in this exclusive bundle. You will know exactly what to do should a problem arise – feeling confident in your great sleeper.
What does all of this mean?
- You’ll have predictable, lovely routines.
- You’ll have energy to be the wife and mother you’ve always wanted to be.
- You’ll be riddled with confidence and knowledge pertaining to your child’s sleep.
- You’ll have more “you” time – and time with your spouse and other children.
This is what you want for yourself, for your child, and for your family. There is no other program that could be suited to better fit your family’s needs.
The Midnight Mama Transformation Package is specifically tailored to make mothers (like you) feel happy, confident, relaxed, and assured, as your child learns the skills necessary to have restful nights, every night.
You are ready to make this change & I would love to guide you in this process.
The Investment for the Midnight Mama Transformation Package is:
1 payment of $795 or 2 payments of $449
Want to get started right away? Click here to schedule a call with Bailey or send Bailey an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bailey’s help with sleep coaching completely changed my perception of how a baby sleeps. I was co-sleeping until 4.5 months, and while some moments were enjoyable, the overall experience wasn’t. I didn’t realize the amount of sleep that a baby needs, and I knew immediately upon meeting with Bailey that this was going to be such a positive change, as both my son and myself were very sleep deprived. I genuinely thought my son would be the trickiest baby on the planet to sleep train and boy was I wrong – he took to sleep training immediately. Bailey’s plan was well thought out and very easy to follow. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns that I had. I would recommend this time and time again. This literally made me enjoy motherhood even more than I already was and I will be forever thankful. My son seems happier, less hyper and super well rested, and so am I. If you’re ever wondering if sleep training is for you and your family, the answer is YES. 100% YES.– Erin M.
Bailey gave us the tools to give us our life and arms back! My husband and I were at the point with our 11 week old where we had to rock him to sleep while shushing him and holding his soother in his mouth 😳 not only was our son extremely overtired but so we’re we. Now he’s 13 weeks old and is sleeps for 10.5 hrs wakes up for an early morning feed and back to sleep for another 1.5-2hrs. Bailey was so comforting and patient which was so helpful for my anxious heart. Best thing we could have done for our baby AND us 😍. Thank you Bailey!!– Monica M.